Snapped Some Pic'S Before I Change Up The Ss

shawnss

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howd you do the fog lights i really like yours alot and im thinking about doing mine that way too got any suggestions

I just used a hella fog light kit. make so bracket's with basic tool's out of a piece of flat iron. the flat iron was about a1" wide by 1/8" inchs thick. i also installed so hid's in the fog light's. it was really simple. any fog light kit should work if your will to make your own mounting bracket's. i'd use a square or rectangular light. i used these http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=hella+micro+ff&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS407&biw=1440&bih=725&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=1101183280991888081&sa=X&ei=loUbT_2DK7DSiAK0ntyvCA&ved=0CEkQ8wIwAg#ps-sellers

The twin scoops just looks nasty, but the cowl hood does looks good, I had a hard choice between the ram air an the twin scoop. Glad I went with the ram air

yeah it was a hard choice to pick the cowl over the twin scoop. but i have been wanting a cowl for along time now. like i said both hood's are nice.

I just used a hella fog light kit. make so bracket's with basic tool's out of a piece of flat iron. the flat iron was about a1" wide by 1/8" inchs thick. i also installed so hid's in the fog light's. it was really simple. any fog light kit should work if your will to make your own mounting bracket's. i'd use a square or rectangular light. i used these http://www.google.co...IwAg#ps-sellers

What Kelvin rating are on your hid fog lights

What Kelvin rating are on your hid fog lights

I can't remember off hand but i'm pretty sure they are 6K at 35watt. i just alway's get the deep blue color. at first when they are new they are quite a bit barker and as they age they lighten up a bit.

man shawn i love your truck but i really think you should have kept the keystone hood it made your your truck unique everyone has the goodmark cowl including myself

I know thats the thing about the cowl that suck's is everybody has one. But thats because they are damn sexy. It's just something about them that i really like. Imo it pretty much complete's the exterior of my truck. there is a few little thing's i'm going to finish on the outside of the truck then i done with the exterior.