Snapped Some Pic'S Before I Change Up The Ss

shawnss

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am partial to the hood, but I think it looks cleaner and a good choice for your plans.

As for the roll pan, i'd put the bumper back on and sell the pan off. For the amount of work you will have to put into it to get it to fit right i'd say screw it.

Love the truck as usual!

I am partial to the hood, but I think it looks cleaner and a good choice for your plans.

As for the roll pan, i'd put the bumper back on and sell the pan off. For the amount of work you will have to put into it to get it to fit right i'd say screw it.

Love the truck as usual!

As for the roll pan it doesn't really bug me having to build it up and block it out. Heck after build my fiberglass sub enclosure this should be cake. I'm not molding the pan in so if i don't like it after its painted. I can alway's remove it. i really needed to take my factory bumper off. it had two small dent's in it that really bugged me every time i clean the truck. so i guess will see what it look's like after it's all done.

• 1 month later...