Snapped Some Pic'S Before I Change Up The Ss

shawnss

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new hood way better than the ram air one!! The cowl hood flows way better. I say toss the roll pan, The bumper looks way better. Just my opinion!

your crazy the stock bumper is the ugliest thing on earth .

your crazy the stock bumper is the ugliest thing on earth .

Dont get me wrong, I love the look of a roll pan over a bumper, but for our trucks i hate the roll pans with a passion. They just dont flow good for me at all. Just my opinion. Wish they would make one that looks better.

Thanks guys. i still haven't had these painted yet. trucks been sitting on the back burner for the last month or so. I have the raptor now and its getting all the mod's right now. Its cheap for me to have them painted cause my buddy has a paint shop. its just i have no time.

Dont get me wrong, I love the look of a roll pan over a bumper, but for our trucks i hate the roll pans with a passion. They just dont flow good for me at all. Just my opinion. Wish they would make one that looks better.

i agree. the bumper looks good on the sss

really?? how does this not flow .....

2011-10-06_13-30-11_894.jpg

2011-10-06_13-29-31_92.jpg

2011-10-06_13-29-10_77.jpg

2011-10-06_13-27-17_506.jpg

This is only my opinion. It doesnt mean im right. To me, or for my taste something about it just doesnt look right. Maybe its the way it slants inward instead of coming straight down. To me they just dont look right. I had a roll pan on my dakota r/t. So im not against roll pans, just for me i dont like them on an SS. But its just my opinion. Everyones different. Your truck looks sweet though.

This is only my opinion. It doesnt mean im right. To me, or for my taste something about it just doesnt look right. Maybe its the way it slants inward instead of coming straight down. To me they just dont look right. I had a roll pan on my dakota r/t. So im not against roll pans, just for me i dont like them on an SS. But its just my opinion. Everyones different. Your truck looks sweet though.

i agree. its not that i dont like the roll pan i just like the look of the bumper. truck looks good