Center Console Install Questions

dizl05

I have a 05 SS it doesnt have the center console that goes all the way to the dash.

If I get a center Console will I be able to install it in my truck with out alot of headache?

Looks like it wouldnt be to bad but I dont know Ive never looked colse at anyones.

Mine came with the center console and my dumb ass took it out to bypass the factory bose amp when I installed my sound system. I recommend that nobody ever attempt to disassemble theirs, it was the biggest pain in the ass ever. I couldn't get it to line up right for an eternity

So it would I be able to put one in mine if it came without one?

Mine came with the center console and my dumb ass took it out to bypass the factory bose amp when I installed my sound system. I recommend that nobody ever attempt to disassemble theirs, it was the biggest pain in the ass ever. I couldn't get it to line up right for an eternity

I wanna install a cc and mod it with an Ipad hook up instead of modn the dash. just tryin to find out if the cc will go in fairly easy cause ill be doin enough work tryin to get the pad in.

So it would I be able to put one in mine if it came without one?

Yea just buy one complete its pretty easy and straight forward install you will have to remove your seats first in order to get the center console in then put seats back...do you have a center jump seat?? Reason I ask is because you'll need the center console glove box as well if yours came with a center jump seat...

1327212249[/url]' post='824182']

Yea just buy one complete its pretty easy and straight forward install you will have to remove your seats first in order to get the center console in then put seats back...do you have a center jump seat?? Reason I ask is because you'll need the center console glove box as well if yours came with a center jump seat...

Yeah I was planning on gettin the whole piece. Thanks for the info bro. Ill make sure to hit ya up if I got any problems. Haha. Now to find a cc for sale.

Yeah I was planning on gettin the whole piece. Thanks for the info bro. Ill make sure to hit ya up if I got any problems. Haha. Now to find a cc for sale.

hey, i have a complete console set up for sale .like the other guy said u take out the front seats 4 bolts each then there is 4 bolts to remove the center seat.then u remove the glove box assembly pop off the center section take the dash trim off and start with the console pretty straight forward i did one in 2 hrs and shampooed the carpet while i had the seats out made it real easy to do .i am asking 350.00 for the whole set up plus shipping if u give me your address i can get u a shipping quote.let me know thanks..

i dont know why u had soo much trouble with that project my 14 yr old son practically did mine ...