Which Injectors

So I got my tune about 85% done yesterday by Zippy, who did one hell of a job BTW. So I'm going back next weekend to finish it up when I get my wideband and fuel pressure gauge hooked up. He told me that my 42lb injectors were maxed out due to the smaller pully on the radix. He suggested I get the Deka 60lb injectors but I call Injector connection and they said the Deka's would be too tall to fit under the J-tube and that they are out dated...

Injector connection told me to get these... they said they would throw in wire adapters for free and ship them for free as well.

http://fuelinjectorconnection.com/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=171

Any thoughts? Unfortunately I'm injector ratarded and need to order them today so I will have them before I go back for the rest of my tune.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• 2 months later...

Five - O Motorsports. They retool and flowmatch factory Delphis so they are plug and play. Mine are 70#

I emailed these guys and they told me they don't do this?! Brian...can you elaborate on what you had done? I need to get some 60/lb'ers and to buy new I'm lookin' at like $400...

I recomend the Siemens Deka injectors. I never ever recomend buying drilled injectors.

Are they plug n play? If not, what modifications have to be made?

Edit: I scrolled up and saw Niko's post...how did you make the spacers?

Edited by GreenMtnSS (see edit history)