Ss Hats Are In. Now What To Do With Them : )

shawnss

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today with a funny story to go alone with it.

I was at Winn Dixie getting some steaks.I get to the check out, and the guy says..... "SIIIIIIILLLVVVEERR..............AAAADDOOOO????? What's that? " I said, "Silverado, you know... the truck." He then asked if I had one. I said," yes I have a SS." He then says, SS with a puzzled look. I said, "you know super sport." OHHHH. He then said,"do you wear that hat every day."I said, no. He looks at my girl, and asks her if I do. Then he says, What color is it. I told him. This is the funny part. He then ask,"who makes Silverados?" Ummm Chevy. He said," oh yeah.... I have a little S10." He then asked me if my truck was "fast." At this point my girl is laughing, and I couldn't tell if I was being punked, or if he was mildly stupid.

I have an extra new Silverado SS Hat, it is black with blue stitching, it is the flexfit hat, it is a small/medium, i will charge you what i paided for it, $28 Shipped, if any of u guys are interested let me know

Damn I guess being AWOL from sss.com for a while sucks, I got the shirts... but would've loved some of these :\

ill be doing another one in a month or so. i spent some time yesterday and went around town and found a different hat style. the guy who made the last one's im pretty sure ordered the flat bill style after talking to another hat company in town. so i'm waiting the get it all squared away before i commit to another order.