Exhaust?

A.Rozell

Hey, I'm new to the site but I figured this would be the best place to ask this question. I have an 04' Silverado SS and I want to do a custom 3" exhaust with baffled tips. I just want to know if anyone knows of a good muffler, either 2 in 2 out, or singles that will give me a low rumble and be somewhat quiet in cab.I plan on running them straight back on either side of the hitch. I like loud but I drive on the highway alot, and I dont want anything that at 2,300rpm is too annoying, haha, but at the same time the stock exhaust is not loud enough or low enough for my liking. Any thoughts?

FYI this is the wrong section to post this, there is a bolt on performance section but your new so its ok

Anyway every one on here seems to have a different idea of what exhaust they love. Magnaflow, Corsa, Flowmaster and more. There are lots of choices out there. Check out thes companies websites most of them have sound clips that will give you a good idea of what exhaust you might like

I perssonally have dual glasspacks and love them but they are very loud and some might not like them

I'm sorry :( I didn't realize there was a bolt on section my bad. But thank you! As for glasspacks, I love them on my camaro but think as an almost everyday driver in the summer it would get a tad old haha.

FYI this is the wrong section to post this, there is a bolt on performance section but your new so its ok

Anyway every one on here seems to have a different idea of what exhaust they love. Magnaflow, Corsa, Flowmaster and more. There are lots of choices out there. Check out thes companies websites most of them have sound clips that will give you a good idea of what exhaust you might like

I perssonally have dual glasspacks and love them but they are very loud and some might not like them

Thank you dan. Good catch on wrong section.

If you are looking for a custom system that isn't just bolt on and go then I'd recomend a Magnaflow with two small round resonators also. The Magnaflow sounds great but does have a touch of the drone to go with it. If you want a bolt on system I'd recomend a Corsa Touring. They are pricey but they are made of the best quality stainless by far and away of any of the exhaust companies and have the least in cab drone of any. The Magnaflow, Flowmaster, Billy Boat, and Gibson are also all very nice and all make about the same power and all have just a small amount of drone with the Flowmaster being the worst for drone.