Sold My Truck.. Past Pix And Right Before Selling

haul@ss

Sold my truck... Had to pay for school so I took one for the team!! Here's somewhat of a timeline with pix:

th_l_e5953a19acb6f5a26a02f9ca3042245e.jpg

2008-2009

th_SSCalendarPic.jpg

th_0aDSC_0343.jpg

th_Summer2010.png

2011 Summer

th_photo1-1.jpg

2011-2012 Winter Right Before Selling (DRLs and Signals ARE NOT really that blue in person!!!)

th_photo1.jpg

th_photo3.jpg

th_photo4.jpg

It was my dad's truck for 2 years, then i took over payments after.. Its been in the family for over 8 years so it has a lot of sentimental value.

It really sucked handing over the keys to someone and seeing them drive away in it. Tens of thousands of dollars thrown into this truck and now

its gone. Oh well, life goes on.. Doesn't it? haha

School is over rated unless you're gonna be a Dr. or Attorney IMHO. I have $50K in school loans I pay for nothing. My degree has nothing to do with my career. It's about who you know and who will give you a chance. Colleges/schools are a business remember. Misreperesent and make you fake nonrealistic promises. Not trying to be a dick, just saying. Sad to see you lose your SS. My school loans are on forebarence. They can kick rocks. Truck is 1st, fvk the system I say.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

School is over rated unless you're gonna be a Dr. or Attorney IMHO. I have $50K in school loans I pay for nothing. My degree has nothing to do with my career. It's about who you know and who will give you a chance. Colleges/schools are a business remember. Misreperesent and make you fake nonrealistic promises. Not trying to be a dick, just saying. Sad to see you lose your SS. My school loans are on forebarence. They can kick rocks. Truck is 1st, fvk the system I say.

Yes!!! Exactly why I stopped after spending 6 grand on my freshman year. No thanks, now i'm making good money and not paying loans or a truck payment.

Wow my thoughts exactly! I'd sell my house before I sold my truck.