Lowered Trucks Next To Lifted Trucks

jddmj

So, I have found my self in fascination with how low my truck sets next to 4x4's and lifted trucks. I know its an obvious, but in my neck of the woods, people really give you odd looks. I love it when people walk up and are like "I love you truck" but yet they can't figure out why there chromed out whatever doesn't look as good as a smoothed a painted sport truck. Here is a picture I took this morning when I parked next to a new body dodge ram 2500. I have to say, its a great looking Dodge, but I love how low my 2/4 looks next to it.

2012-01-31080237.jpg

So, does anybody do this? Let's see your pictures!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, where are the headlight covers? They look badass, IMO.

This time of year, I leave when its darkish and and its getting dark when I am on the way home..........I try to put them on during the weekends if Im going to be out in about. This time of year is killer.

parked next to this monster at walmart one day.

2011-07-17_17-13-54_698-1.jpg

2011-07-17_17-13-41_949-1.jpg

I cant wait to get my grill painted along with my black bowtie. Your front end looks so sick......but loose the white decal on your headlight covers! :D

a6f842bb-322a-d80a.jpg

Things huge.lol last winter, crappy quality....

I am the only member in my family that drives a sport truck. They say "Why would you want to lower it?" "........why not?" I love the effect lowering gives next to the lifted kind.