Key Fobs Wont Work After Swap

Ok heres the skinny, I had l.e.d conversion done to all of my interior lights, long story short today I traded door panels and switches. I also traded head light switch and a/c controls. Im going back to stock interior light. Long story short I traded today and everything functions fine but when I got home and the guy from craigslist got home we both realized that our key fobs would not work...... I dont understand why trading door switches would make this happen. Maybe I hooked something bas ackwards or hell idk..... I need some input cause I need my key fobs to work. My truck is a 03 SS and his is a 04 silverado 1500 lt.

Ok heres the skinny, I had l.e.d conversion done to all of my interior lights, long story short today I traded door panels and switches. I also traded head light switch and a/c controls. Im going back to stock interior light. Long story short I traded today and everything functions fine but when I got home and the guy from craigslist got home we both realized that our key fobs would not work...... I dont understand why trading door switches would make this happen. Maybe I hooked something bas ackwards or hell idk..... I need some input cause I need my key fobs to work. My truck is a 03 SS and his is a 04 silverado 1500 lt.

Same thing happened to me when I did some swappin......watch this video......

Same thing happened to me when I did some swappin......watch this video......

Thanks a ton. Ok it worked but get this. My after market alarm works just fine (just wanted to make that clear) I programed one key fob and it worked, so i programed the second one and it worked but the first one stopped working, so i reprogramed it and the second one stopped working...... lol..... So much for having two key fobs with driver settings smh...... Did you get both of yours to work? What did you swap out?

Thanks a ton. Ok it worked but get this. My after market alarm works just fine (just wanted to make that clear) I programed one key fob and it worked, so i programed the second one and it worked but the first one stopped working, so i reprogramed it and the second one stopped working...... lol..... So much for having two key fobs with driver settings smh...... Did you get both of yours to work? What did you swap out?

You have to program the 2nd remote the same time as the 1st. So after you get done holding the lock and unlock on the 1st remote and the door lock cycles......hold the lock and unlock on the 2nd remote until the door lock cycles. Then cycle the ignition. I should have linked this video the first time.......

I bought some arrival blue window switch panels.

You have to program the 2nd remote the same time as the 1st. So after you get done holding the lock and unlock on the 1st remote and the door lock cycles......hold the lock and unlock on the 2nd remote until the door lock cycles. Then cycle the ignition. I should have linked this video the first time.......

I bought some arrival blue window switch panels.

lol Thanks again. Boy i wouldnt know what to do without the internet.