Iphone 4S Jail Break

SickChevy06

So i've had the iphone 4s since it was released and today i jail broke it I was skeptical at first since I had never done it, and glad i did because to me its like having a whole new phone since there is a lot of cool apps or "tweaks" as they are called.. that makes the experience of owning an iphone more enjoyable id say. Just wanted to share this with all of you, if anyone is thinking of jail breaking there iphone 4s i posted a video that i used to help me JB my device. Now remember that if you do this, remember to Back-Up your device to itunes before jail breaking that way incase a problem occurs you can restore it to factory conditions then restore your backed up data since a back-up was created. PS remove your password if you have one on your device as it will not let you continue on the JB if it is locked. I also used Windows since I'm a windows user... and if you engage in this I assume no responsibility, Also some tweaks are free and some cost... Hope it helps anyone wanting to try it.pepsicheer.gif and if you guys need more info on deciding if you wanna go ahead and do it here are some . FAQ's

JailBreak Tweaks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCgGazDwljg&feature=plcp&context=C3a51815UDOEgsToPDskLqM1qAyLUFmceatKr7drsg

Mac users download this file

Mac User

Windows user download this file

Windows User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndguI9EBRw

I jailbroke my iPhone 4 when I got it, I love it. Remember not to update your phone or your phone will become un-jailbroke. Then you gotta wait until they have a jailbrake for that patch. Happy Modding!!