I Dyno'D My Truck Today!

stg313

Took my truck to PTuning in Manassass Virginia for my first ever dyno experience this morning. Overall, I am fairly satisfied with where my truck is at considering it is all bolt on power so far. First, heres the skinny on my truck:

2011 6.2L crew cab Silverado 4x4. I had to do the pulls in RWD mode. Power mods include K&N intake, OBX LT headers, Gibson catback and Blackbear tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdEMnEvLfcg&feature=youtu.be

Heres how my best pull turned out:

a806b266.jpg

The guys that work there say their dyno is about 12% lower than a dynojet dyno, so they figure I would be closer to 385, not to mention drivetrain loss.

So now the next mod question: Cam or torque converter? Supercharger coming eventually too so please pick one of my 2 options for now. Thanks.

Im with Bruiser, verter then came but Im not that deep into mods.

I have to ask what Gibson did you go with? Sounds like no drone whatsoever. And I am definitley considering the Super Truck Exhaust that exits before the passenger rear tire. Problem is when I add LT's I will be over 95 Dcb's and a cop magnito.

Im with Bruiser, verter then came but Im not that deep into mods.

I have to ask what Gibson did you go with? Sounds like no drone whatsoever. And I am definitley considering the Super Truck Exhaust that exits before the passenger rear tire. Problem is when I add LT's I will be over 95 Dcb's and a cop magnito.

Yeah my exhaust doest really drone at all! I LOVE IT!!!

GIbson

Exhaust is part number 65645