Picture Request

diggerdan11

So Im thinking about re-doing my exhaust but I can’t decide what I want to do. I have done a bunch of searches for different exhaust setups and it has been very tedious.

I am requesting pictures of Side Exit Exhaust setups.

I am either going to A: dump my exhaust, or B: Do A side Exit in front of the rear tire

I currently have dual out the rear as you can see here:

IMG_1602.jpg

If I go with side exit, I need to decide which way to go. Do I do Oval tips or Round tips or angles tips or Angles tips like the Ford Lightning or what. DO I want Stinless Steel, or Gloss Powdercoated or Flat black Powerdercoated?

So If you could post up pictures if your Side exit exhaust setups I would appreciate it very much and it may help me decide what do do.

dump that $hit lol. then you dont got to polish and clean your tips. looks soooooo much cleaner imo

Yeah thats the reason Im thinking about Dumping is because I hate cleaning the tips.

But I have Glasspacks and the drone is already really loud, Im affraid if i dumped it it would be too much and I really dont want to do different mufflers

<br /><br />

<br />

Yeah thats the reason Im thinking about Dumping is because I hate cleaning the tips.<br />

<br />

But I have Glasspacks and the drone is already really loud, Im affraid if i dumped it it would be too much and I really dont want to do different mufflers<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Well you can whack it off haha. See how ya like it and if ya don't then throw your side exit tips on. Your going to have to cut the exhaust up anyways to put side tips on so just cut it and drive with it for a week and see how it sounds

Sent From My GNex

Here is my set up. Dual glass packs with billy boat exhaust tips out the side. They sound great, and rarely ever make aggravating drone. I love the set up for the money. Sounds meannnnnn.

2011-07-16120720-1.jpg

100_1207.jpg

Please look over the nastiness

2011-02-28175143.jpg