Sss Find

CJ_978

Way over priced!!! I doubt that's the real mileage look at the driver seat doesn't look as fresh as it should with that low of miles. I'm at 70k and my seat look a lot better then that. Someone posted a super sport for sale a few months ago with really low miles I beleave that one cuz everything looked brand new.

thats just like the 01-02 camaros and trans ams. you find the ones with insanely low mileage and in pristine condition and the price goes through the roof

Yeah there is a 2002 Camaro SS with only like 2k miles for sale that I saw the other day and they want $27K For It. No Way I could get a 2010 Camaro SS fro around that price or not a ton more

You got your truck for 13 grand?

13 even after looking for 2 years. Guy was hard up for cash. I was there. The twin turbo engine was built as a prototype for a kit the original owner was going to start a business for. I have the only prototype.There is at least 5 grand in the engine. 47k miles when i stumbled on it with a roached tranny.

B2fast sold me a temporary tranny while i get this one rebuilt. Right time, right place. I WIN

I have 10k miles on mine, never even driven in the rain and thought about selling this summer. That price is higher than I would have considered asking.

Has your truck been raced or at the track before? Im trying to sell my 330xi and would sell my SS. Wouldnt happen till later this year though, family member undergoing 12 hour spinal surgery and I also need shoulder reconstruction.