Picked Up A New Toy.

shawnss

So i picked this baby up today. I had a few quad's in the past but nothing like this. these newer quad's are set up. i have quite a bit of plan's for this beast. but it was a super awesome birthday present to myself. :yellow_loser: my wife also picked me up this sweat pressure washer to. :ughdance:

Its a 07 yamaha raptor 700r S.E.

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

its a troy pressure washer with a honda motor. with 2 soap dispensers

IMG_0398.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

That thing looks awesome. Always wanted to ride one.

yeah they are a blast. as much fun as i had on my street bike's these are fun also. I'm just another guy who like's toy's. im planning on slamming this one and using it during the summer for my DD when its nice. then I'm hoping to find another 700 to slam a bike 1000 motor into :fingersx: :fingersx: :fingersx:

m hoping to set my up like this. i love these quad's lowered for street use and in montana they are street legal. :ughdance:

Raptor700SE_006.jpg

Raptor700SE_007.jpg

Raptor700SE_004.jpg

<br /><br />

Yeah its gonna be fun. I have been wanting a quad with a street bike motor in it for a while.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Yea it'll be ridiculous to have a 1000 motor in it. you guna go with a gsxr motor or R1?

Sent From My GNex

<br /><br /><br />

Yea it'll be ridiculous to have a 1000 motor in it. you guna go with a gsxr motor or R1?

Sent From My GNex

Not sure yet. I'd like to keep it all yamaha. but i guess it just depend's on what i can find for a decent rate. at this point i have found 2 1000 motor's and 1 is a cbr rr 1000 with 10k on the clock and the zx 1000 with 5k both are ready to run. im hoping to find a R1 first.

<br /><br />

<br />

Not sure yet. I'd like to keep it all yamaha. but i guess it just depend's on what i can find for a decent rate. at this point i have found 2 1000 motor's and 1 is a cbr rr 1000 with 10k on the clock and the zx 1000 with 5k both are ready to run. im hoping to find a R1 first.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Ya an R1 would definatly be ideal.the zx with 5k is good miles tho really. Id try and keep it all Yamaha as well. Either way this thing is going to be bad aSS

Sent From My GNex

<br /><br /><br />

Ya an R1 would definatly be ideal.the zx with 5k is good miles tho really. Id try and keep it all Yamaha as well. Either way this thing is going to be bad aSS

Sent From My GNex

Yeah. im really looking forward to it. but it probably won't go under the knife until late summer. because it's going to start getting even nicer out around here and i want to enjoy it. so i'll just start collecting part's.