Feeler: American Racing Rims

f1ss

I have a set of American Racing Torque Thrust ST Anthracite with Chrome lip 18inch rims. When I first got the truck, these were already stored from a Sierra 2002 Z-71. I have to say they looked really nice on the blue Z-71. I imagine these would be great snow wheels as I am guessing most on here would not want to downsize rims. Unless you would use as track rims.

I do not want to sell but the time has come where I need my truck back on the road, I miss driving it and want to get it back up this spring so I can drive it until the first time they drop sand for next winter. I would keep these rims, but I really have no use for them. These are also not made anymore, I believe the AR Torque Thrust Rims are only in 20s and 22s now.

I have a price in mind, anyone interested please post and I can email you pictures of them.

Their is some rim cleaner that has been left on them and needs to come off. It ever so lightly flakes off, but I would rather have someone who knows more about rims take care of this. I have cleaned a little bit off with know problem, however I have massive nerve damage through my chest, neck, need carpal tunnel and orbital elbow surgery along with shoulder reconstruction. So this is a painstaking process for me but willing to do so, as their is nothing wrong with the rims, just needs a cleaning.

Thank you all, hope someone has some interest so I can get my truck back up and running again since 2008. :chevrolet:

post-19193-084872700 1328553710_thumb.jpg

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)