Anyone Intrested In Another Lanyard Gb?

NTMD8R_SS

41 members have voted

1. 1. Lanyard design

• SS
    • Silverado SS
    • Silverado

Well i know acouple people missed out last time and ive received acouple PMs asking about them, so if i can get enough intrest i can have some more made up. I need your guys opinions, either keep it the same whit only "SS" or switch it up alittle, please vote and reply here and ill get the ball rolling.

Everything will be in the SS font, here is a pic of the original ones.

post-14055-031367700 1328563223_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Jr.

From the place i ordered them that was the best one they had, yeah i agree alittle thicker would be better but ill look around and see what i can find if anything i will get them from the same place.

First one $10shipped each additional one $8.50

Ok found a new place where the minumum order is 20 (last place was 100) so maybe i can now offer diffrent colors, like blue, red, grey and black to match your SS exterior colors.....Went ahead and ordered a sample of the lanyard to see if there thicker ect. ect., will be the same style woven (embroidered)

They also offer custom rubber wrist bands, like the livestrong ones......hhhmmm Silverado SS wrist bands? should add like 5 H.P lol

Going to call tommorrow and see if they have an actual store front.