Whipple For Sale

himata13

SOLD!!

i have other items for sale right now cause i am going with a different set up so i am also thinking of selling my whipple supercharger as well.

i will include everything you need for the install. all hardware, brackets, tubes,MAS, fuel injectors 42 lbs and a 6lbs pulley. i will also send the manual for the install. i bought this set up last year and just installed it now; due to a mechanical error; my lifter collapsed! so since i have to pull the whole motor out to fix it; i decided to do a 408 so i will also have to go with a bigger blower. when i bought this set up; the guy told me the unit was recently rebuild and showed me paper work for it. it spins freely and works fine. i am also selling a lingenfelter cam GT2-3 perfect for supercharger application. i have that cam listed for sale on another post on this forum.

i want 2500 bucks for the whole set up shipped to anywhere in the USA.

$200 for the cam shipped

let me know

post-21363-072972200 1328568916_thumb.jpg

Edited by himata13 (see edit history)

since the unit was rebuilt; no miles. before that i have no clue. the unit is in perfect working condition.

i will be taking some images of the other items over the weekend. i just have to drive out there and take them.

no, the BLOWER is in PERFECT conditions. everything was installed and ready for the Dyno and then, two of the lifters colapse. later on i found out the mechanic never changed the lifters even though, i gave him a whole new set of lifters. i have been looking around and since i have pull the whole motor out and expend the money to rebuild the motor; i decided to go a bit bigger on size. which is the reason why i am selling this blower. if you know any one looking for a blower let me know.

i have not gone to my storage where i have it. between work and fixing the house; i have not found the time yet. i will make some time this Saturday go there and take some pictures of everything off the truck.

i will rather sell the injectors with the supercharger.