427 Ss

tonycillo

I guess if you where to do that buying a new truck and then buying the Fastlane Kit.. I think you would be looking at or around 30gs.....:pepsicheer: I wish sometimes GM was more outgoing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i wish GM would see some of the stuff other companies do to their trucks and be like wow that is awesome and make a deal with them like they had with regency. i would love to buy more or less custom truck from GM so it has the warranty

I love the fastlane concept.........but why not buy a NNBS and do this yourself. I have thought about doing this myself, but I am not a fan of NNBS extended cabs, and I think a single cab wouldnt be enough room for me. Im a hoss lol

I honestly considered buying one just a few months ago, but I ended up with my 2011 6.2 instead. I spent like an hour on the phone with Fastlane. They have only built 36 of them. They start with your stock truck and for $30k they turn it into that, reusing almost nothing. I was planning on buying like a beater 07 work truck and sending it to them but my dad talked me out of it by making a good point: If you start with an 07, you will always have an 07 regardless of whats done to it and when. Resale value would be poop. I couldn't afford a new truck plus the 30k, and thats the only reason I don't have one. But man do I want one!