Heavy News

canadianVRss

Whoa! He was last active on jan 1st at 9:10pm. He passed on jan 1st 2012!! Less then 3 hours later he passed. I'm still in shock about all this guys, sorry.

Wow, at least right b4 he was able to enjoy this site, his passion and hobby. May peace and acceptance find you and his family! I work in Hospice and deal with death everyday so if you need to talk just PM. I know I joke around a lot here but am also a good listener and supportive in times of need. So if you need anything don't hesitate.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Wow, at least right b4 he was able to enjoy this site, his passion and hobby. May peace and acceptance find you and his family! I work in Hospice and deal with death everyday so if you need to talk just PM. I know I joke around a lot here but am also a good listener and supportive in times of need. So if you need anything don't hesitate.

Thanks man, it means a lot.

Wow...shocking for sure. Paul was always wicked helpful whenever I had an A/V question and usually responded within an hour. Guy knew his stuff thats for sure. Going to miss his knowledge and helpfulness. RIP Paul.