Finally fixed my boost issue...

50/50 mix is supposed to be non flamable so maybe that's what it is. I'm not sure exactly what the proportion must be before it is flamable again.

As for the MAF readings. I can't remember what scanner he is using but if HPT has that bug I wonder if what he has could be doing something similar. After 4800rpm at WOT it just starts reading negetive #s BUT doesn't affect fuel, timing, o2's or anything which is really weird. The truck supposedly runs really good though. :confused:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for the HPT info!!!!

I just clled my tuner and turns out he was using the HPT for simple data logging so he wouldn't have to drive around with all the cables from EASE or EFILive. He is gonna go check the HPT board and see what he can find then go data log with the other software tomorrow. If this all goes righ then I should have her on the dyno either tomorrow or the next day maybe! YES!

50/50 mix is supposed to be non flamable so maybe that's what it is. I'm not sure exactly what the proportion must be before it is flamable again.

As for the MAF readings. I can't remember what scanner he is using but if HPT has that bug I wonder if what he has could be doing something similar. After 4800rpm at WOT it just starts reading negetive #s BUT doesn't affect fuel, timing, o2's or anything which is really weird. The truck supposedly runs really good though. :confused:

Mine doesn't do it that regularly, but does the same thing with the HPT bug. The HPT guys looked at my logs and then later said it was a bug.

Archived