Sss Air Duct Grilles, Stainless Steel

87sheerips

I might get down on a pair in the beginning of March, I would like to powdercoat them black, might add a unique touch. I will stay in touch. Im in a bidding war on a rare model train also right now...Very limited numbers left?

I might get down on a pair in the beginning of March, I would like to powdercoat them black, might add a unique touch. I will stay in touch. Im in a bidding war on a rare model train also right now...Very limited numbers left?

Unlimited as I fabricate them.... But for this very low price I only have two sets sitting around Id like to offload. The last pair i sold for $15 shipped lol. Id jump on it. If you want me to PC them black, I can do that too :) Call it $30 shipped for a stainless set that I PC black!

-JD

i noticed the price and couldnt believe it. The bidding on this train ends tommorow at 5pm EST. PM me tomm buddy, I have to be in Boston for a elbow and wrist surgeon so I might be not around here back until Saturday but that would be sweet to have them powdercoated by you. Just stay in touch by PMing me, with the meds Im on I forget alot.

Thank you bud. :pepsicheer::chevrolet: