Remote Starter W/ Keyless Entry

cmoney23

whats the installation like on this system?

Ive never hooked one up before, but heard its not that difficult. It comes with do-it-yourself instructions and a DVD to guide you threw step by step. So it would be pretty easy as long as you can follow directions well.

I'm guessing this doesn't have a hood alarm, which imo is pointless to buy the system in the first place. Pop the hood disconnect battery...bye bye SS :angry:

Impossible!! you cant steal our trucks without a key. Its part of the theft-deterrent security system. Fuel is disables. So no worries

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Impossible!! you cant steal our trucks without a key. Its part of the theft-deterrent security system. Fuel is disables. So no worries

Not impossible, and yes you can steal our trucks without keys. Id spend the dough on a legit alarm with a killswitch like viper, Clifford etc. that said, if someone wants the truck bad enough they'll get it.

Didn't stop thieves from popping my lock and stealing my touchscreen head unit along with my wallet (my fault, and only time I've left it in there) now I have a viper, which notifies me about every sensor, tilt sensor, shock sensor, hood sensor, window break sensor, with the ability to add additional sensors to the system, killswitch, loud alarm, and a bright ass blue led that deters thieves. If you were a thief would you go for a truck with a security system or a truck that just honks at you if your not careful enough. Our stock "security system" is crap.