Anyone Have A Fix For This?

The_aSSet

d03653d6-b7ad-b4bd.jpg

My a pillar plastic clip is all chewed up and won't stay in the metal part it sags and its really annoying me, any ideas for a fix? Preferably without taking the a pillar off cause I have the 2 gauge a pillar cover ontop and that was enough of a pain to get on. Thanks for any help

Cool ill try that, thanks!

shttt that hapns to me and i have my pod and looks fkn ugly

i put a little of super glue in the corners of the pillar and a little bit in the mittle and woala problem fix :D ajjaja

• 5 months later...
mine did the same thing. i took the little matel peice off that it slides into and bent the taps in a little so it help the plastic tighter and it hasnt fallen down since

Same here then you can always glue it but that requires removal of the pillar pod.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

mine did the same thing. i took the little matel peice off that it slides into and bent the taps in a little so it help the plastic tighter and it hasnt fallen down since

This is my suggestion. Remove the metal retaining clip bend it to grip better and use epoxy. Epoxy the clip to the plastic pillar. If/when you need to remove the pillar, the clip should remain with the pillar and only pull out of the metal windshield frame.

Of course, if you are looking for a quick fix and don't care about future servicing, glue the sucker!