2002 Blue/White Gsxr 1000

Blown 346

I have my 2002 GSXR 1000 for sale. I have owned the bike since 2007, it was stock when I got it with 12,xxx miles on it. The bike was never dropped or in any type of accident. I would like to keep it but I rode it once last year, and need to replace my truck. The bike has to go as a daily driver is more important.

Specs on the bike and add ons. 14,xxx Miles on it.

02 GSXR 1000

Blue and White

Brand new front and rear Michelin Pilot tires

Brand new front and rear master cylinders with reservoirs and lines

Brand new Air intakes.

Brand new Puig dark smoke wind screen

Brand new FP Tactical Anodized blue Breakaway shorty levers

Brand new Anodized black GSXR Engraved bar ends

Brand new Blue and Black ProGrip Hand Grips

Brand new Deka battery

Brand new Bi Xenon 6K HID kit with fuses relays. This was done right, no cheap ebay ballast or HID kit here. Each Bulb will move upward when you turn the brights on.

Brand new Custom 954 smoked LED Integrated taillight conversion.

Brand new Flush mount LED front turn signals

Custom LED blue strobe lights installed on the bike. You dont even know they are there unless they are on.

Brand new Yosh Polished RS3 Race version Pipe.

Brand new Carbon Fiber GSXR tank pad.

Brand new BMC Race air filter

Brand new NGK spark plugs

Brand new true Carbon Fiber Frame Sliders

Brand new true Carbon Fiber swing arm spools

New Carbon Fiber Mirrors

The bike comes with the rear seat, and solo cowl, owners manual, riders manual, and a rear tire wheel so you can lube the chain etc. I will also give away a 2002 Rear polished swing arm that I never installed with the sale. I might be missing more.

The bike was well maintained and cared for. The oil was changed at 2500 mile intervals during riding season, and every spring when the bike sat over winter with Golden spectro 10/40 synthetic oil. The chain was always lubricated every 2500 hundred miles as well.

The bike is in mint condition and needs nothing but a new owner. The bike was put together with the right parts and was done right. The title is clear.

$5,500 Firm No test rides unless you have $5,500 cash in hand, no exceptions.

If you have any other questions or want certain pictures let me know. Mike 847-489-1982. Im in Rockford Il.

DSCN1469.jpg

DSCN1467.jpg

DSCN1466.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

DSCN1133.jpg

2002GSXR1000-2-1.jpg

Wow nice lookin bike. 1000's are fun. i just sold my 07 gsxr 1000 4 months ago. bike market is slow. mine had 1027miles on it. yeah stupid low miles and i got 5500 for it. good luck with the sell. your bike is super clean.

IMG_7148.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Here's mine when i had it, Only a 600. Now u know why i love yours!!

And my buddy wanted to be just like me so he bought one and never rode before and thought he would learn on the fly.. watch him fall!!! And he just got a brand new fairing!

Here's mine when i had it, Only a 600. Now u know why i love yours!!

And my buddy wanted to be just like me so he bought one and never rode before and thought he would learn on the fly.. watch him fall!!! And he just got a brand new fairing!

That sucks. I had a buddy of mine do the same thing with his new bike. he went in the grass gave it gas and down it went. They looked ike nice bikes. I really hate to sell mine, but after this accident with my truck, my wife is scared that something similar might happen to me on the bike. But I guess if I want the truck that I want I have to sell the bike to get it. The insurance company isnt giving me anything for my truck.