Anyone Use This Shim Kit ?

cmoney23

Just got some djm 2" lowering shackles and stylin trucks recommends using this shim kit when using shackles. Sooooo is anyone using a shim kit on a SSS when using just shackles?

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/belltech_universal_pinion_shim_set/3354/universalbelltechb264975-.aspx

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Just got some djm 2" lowering shackles and stylin trucks recommends using this shim kit when using shackles. Sooooo is anyone using a shim kit on a SSS when using just shackles?

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/belltech_universal_pinion_shim_set/3354/universalbelltechb264975-.aspx

If you do anything and have the 2 piece driveshaft you will need the carrier bearing kit but that is really only used when you lower 4 inches.

I have so many people that buy stuff from stylin and then call for help they dont know anything. Prices are higher and just people who read parts books have no knowledge on product.

I didnt buy off stylin trucks. I bought a used pair of djm shackles from a member on here. Was just searching a bit on stylin trucks and came across where they said i need a 2 degree kit. So dont need a kit or check it before and after install to make sure it aint off to bad.

I didnt buy off stylin trucks. I bought a used pair of djm shackles from a member on here. Was just searching a bit on stylin trucks and came across where they said i need a 2 degree kit. So dont need a kit or check it before and after install to make sure it aint off to bad.

dont waste your money. Put the shackles in then try it out. On my customers trucks no issues but with a 4 inch kit then the carrier bearing kit is needed on the awd trucks since they have a 2 piece driveshaft.