2000+ Posts

f1ss

Well I joined in 8-2008 but lost my password so had to re-register in 8-2009 and just noticed Im at 2000 posts on this certain name. Im guessing I shoud be around just under 4000 posts under both names. Learned alot from the members I have been paying attention to since I was lurking in late 2005 when I first got the truck and wow, the site has changed. Just want to say thank you to certain members again as you have been the extremely helpful and kind to me and my very little knowledge of these trucks. I may have asked tedious questions, but it is very much appreciated as I am a new to high hp trucks (yes even stock this truck is balls to the wall for me but its time to step it up sometime soon).

JKP

Sick03SS

Sprayed99

2BFast

Tanks Owner

Zippy

Sniper in the Shadows

Bad Ass Silvy

and many more thanks to those I have forgotten, its been a long day in the hospital.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Grrrrrrr, im mad i didnt add your name to the list of people helping me out because you have. I am getting diagnosed, its very complicated but I got drs who are cutthroats and wont take no for an answer. 4 diagnoses in 3 days, plus more tests. I am doing well, just a question when i cant drive again.

Thank you BadAssSilvy (you know i dont mention names).

The woman (SS) deserves some serious attention. Im ready to do all maintenance just to get her on the road once a week during summer and to LVD. I miss feeling that torque and grab of the awd at stop lights. I will make an apearance soon local New Englandahs/North Atlanticers as long I dont have the serious condition they think I have. Oh well if I am diagnosed I I will just get the truck up and running stealth mode and disapear to meet the members on here that are friends, the SS will need to stretch its legs anyway. :chevrolet: