Just Found Out I Have No Fog Harness

rickyrick562

okay so i couldn't find it i took it to the dealer they said it wasnt there actually they didn't even bother looking so now i have to buy a harness will this work My link with the factory fog switch. if not can someone tell me which one to use

if not anybody wanna buy my fogs and switch

Edited by xxssmaniacxx (see edit history)

On my truck, the drivers side harness was tucked up behind the washer fluid reservoir. I just lightly tugged at the 2 or 3 harnesses that were there and it popped loose. The passenger side was just tucked up above the frame wrapped around another harness. Keep digging, I'm sure you'll find them.

Edit: for some reason the first 4 letters in tucked were turned into asterisks, like I had sworn or something lol?!?!

Edited by SilverBulletSS (see edit history)

If i get a chance tomorrow i'll snap a few pics of where i found mine, I'll add arrows and shit in paint lol... I'm telling you, I looked and looked also, didnt find them till the truck was on a lift and I had a drop light in hand. They're pretty well hidden...

If you decide to drop the project, I'll take your fog lamps, just gimme a price, I hate the garbage projectors I bought. The ebay seller said he'd take a return though, or that I try HID's in them. I honestly want stock housings...

If i get a chance tomorrow i'll snap a few pics of where i found mine, I'll add arrows and shit in paint lol... I'm telling you, I looked and looked also, didnt find them till the truck was on a lift and I had a drop light in hand. They're pretty well hidden...

If you decide to drop the project, I'll take your fog lamps, just gimme a price, I hate the garbage projectors I bought. The ebay seller said he'd take a return though, or that I try HID's in them. I honestly want stock housings...

so were you able to take some pics

Yeah sorry about that bro, been a little busy. Ok so I took pics, and for some reason the drivers side didn't come out well... Here's the passengers side, just look for the wire loom bunched up the way it is here on the drivers side right below the washer fluid reservoir and tucked slightly behind it...

Passengers Side

PSHarness.jpg

That loom is attached to the bumper support brace as you can see, follow that loom up and the harness should be wrapped around it right above the support brace... I'm almost under the impression that the loom is actually the fog light wiring running across the front of the truck..... Cuz after I found the driver's side I traced that loom to the passengers side.

I'll try and get a better pic of the drivers side....