Suggestions On A Good Supercharger

I have a pro charger, I have to say there not really any advantages to have a pro over a Maggie, other than the sound.:)..it really is a pain in the arse with the belts, alignment, belt slip...if I didn't it over I would get a roots type. My 2c...

A lot of factors to consider, I went with a Magnacharger. I have a buddy with a Gibbs Silverado and after driving his I fell in love with that blower. mine took about 3 hours to install, granted my truck is a flex fuel, and I didn't need to upgrade the fuel pump in the tank.

First, think of the look you want, like 907BlownSS said the prochargers are a bit of a pain, I recently put one on a Trans-Am for a friend, a bit different then the truck but still a bit of a pain to do. For my 2 cents, go with the magnacharger, it's called the most complete supercharger kit for a reason.

A lot of factors to consider, I went with a Magnacharger. I have a buddy with a Gibbs Silverado and after driving his I fell in love with that blower. mine took about 3 hours to install, granted my truck is a flex fuel, and I didn't need to upgrade the fuel pump in the tank.

First, think of the look you want, like 907BlownSS said the prochargers are a bit of a pain, I recently put one on a Trans-Am for a friend, a bit different then the truck but still a bit of a pain to do. For my 2 cents, go with the magnacharger, it's called the most complete supercharger kit for a reason.

Mmk, yeah I'm not too concerned with the look of it more or less but more focussed on how much power it will be putting out. I have noticed though a lot of members do have the Radix MP112 and I've seen a couple TVS 2300's, I went on the Magnacharger site and only found the TVS1900 whats the difference?