The Ss Got The Key...

Parriott31

Well the family and I took a trip to Arizona for the weekend and i came home to find that my truck had taken a key to every panel... BS. Got a police report filled out talked to the insurance adjuster and they said that my claim would not be fully covered because it would be a betterment job to the truck??? What the hell is this shit? I told the guy to F off and that it was a load of crap. He returned with saying he thinks i did it just to get a new paint job. Well sorry for one the truck was almost perfect before and uh i was eight hours away from home.... Take a look, The full truck pic was before...

post-20682-077541600 1330048476_thumb.jpg

post-20682-073968100 1330048485_thumb.jpg

post-20682-016550000 1330048493_thumb.jpg

post-20682-071691700 1330048504_thumb.jpg

post-20682-074353100 1330048513_thumb.jpg

post-20682-008238100 1330048524_thumb.jpg

post-20682-059436600 1330048535_thumb.jpg

Edited by Parriott (see edit history)

Some people are Un-****in-Believable, pardon my language, but that's what I think.... Just un-F'in-real.

Probably some punk kids who think it's cute, of course if you tell the parents, then they're upstanding kids, straight 'A's and shit. :M16:

Insurance is a racket, pay us a $1000 +/- a year and if anything happens to you're vehicle, it's covered... oh no wait, that isn't covered... assholes....:mad:

Good luck with getting this fixed bro, you have my sympathy.

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)

If you own your home and the truck was on the property, call you homeowner's insurance company. More than likely they will cover it.

Sorry to see your truck in that condition!

BTW, IMMEDIATELY drop your auto insurance for another company.

That makes me angry. First off It pisses me off we people do S#@% like that, and then to have your insurance company do that, that is total BS. I would drop them right away if they dont fix it, but I would keep pushing it, if they do decided to fix it, wait till they do fix it and then drop them.

Like Krambo said check with your home owners insurance, but you might have the same insurance on home and car and they might day the same thing.

What insurance do you have?

that's BS..i would go over the agents head who said that to the corp. bosses..that is why we pay such high rates. mine got sand blasted during a bad windstorm last year, my insurance co. sent a adjuster out and with out a issue cut a check for a little over $11,000 for re paint, glass, grill head lights, the works..i would fight it for the repairs and ounce it was done i would drop them..

good luck