The Ss Got The Key...

Parriott31

Fight them back... Don't let them intimidate you. My truck was also vandalized about 2-3 years ago and the insurance didn't want to pay either..The body shop I took it too, told me to tell them to either pay or you would report them to the the Better Business Bureau and yep.pepsicheer.gif They end up paying close to 11,000$ in repairs. Don't just drop your insurance like that, if you had full cover on it they SHOULD!! pay. That why we pay them a lot of money, to insure our vehicles. I hope everything works out good. Let us know how it all goes. Here is this link hope it helps. http://myinsuranceguys.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-if-my-insurance-company-doesnt.html?m=1

Edited by SATRKSINTMIDATOR (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Well the truck has been in the shop for a month now and I am just not happy at all haha I miss my truck I feel like I have just lost the love of my life Or worse... I was supposed to get it back today nope i wont get it back for atleast two more buisness days F**K!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well Funny story, I got sick of waiting for the truck so I went down to the body shop and decided I would to whatever I could to help.. The shop owner offered me a full time job. Now I work for him and am only paying for materials the truck was painted but I wasn't happy with it so now I have started something I prolly never should have wet sanded the whole truck and am painting and polishing, over and over until I get it right haha. The insurance agency ended up giving me about four grand for the job because I am doing most of the work will cost about two so I powdercoated the wheels bought a tune and a new hood hahayellow_loser.gif Now I need to make her all pretty again.

Good to hear an update on this, Parriott.

Did you ever get more than 75% out of smallstate?

If you don't mind my asking, what was the total bill for re-paint?

Put up some pics when you get her back. pepsicheer.gif

Well Funny story, I got sick of waiting for the truck so I went down to the body shop and decided I would to whatever I could to help.. The shop owner offered me a full time job. Now I work for him and am only paying for materials the truck was painted but I wasn't happy with it so now I have started something I prolly never should have wet sanded the whole truck and am painting and polishing, over and over until I get it right haha. The insurance agency ended up giving me about four grand for the job because I am doing most of the work will cost about two so I powdercoated the wheels bought a tune and a new hood hahayellow_loser.gif Now I need to make her all pretty again.

Thats freakin awesome!

• 3 weeks later...