Anyone Know Anything About This Tvs2300 Combo?

that shop is about an hour north of me. SS_Muscle_truck has a lq9 427 built by them in his SS now. The dyno i use about 15 minutes from me also uses their heads and has a good relationship with them.

here is what i found about the motor

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161430

I can probably dig up info on that setup. On an all out setup that is about the power range I'd expect to see. I street trim 900FWHP is very doable with the right choice in parts. Cylinder heads and big bore are the biggest difference in making the power. We're doing a 416 at work soon that should make somewhere in the 850-900FWHP range on 91 octane with meth using a TVS. If you want to see the big power and budget isn't the issue you'd want a 427-430, Mast or GM 6 bolt heads flowing 400cfm or more, 2" primary header, proper cam choice and 12psi on E85 will make 900-950FWHP in a daily driver trim.

Nice! I never even heard of them before and I was cruising the web last night and stumbled on the video. I was like HOLY CRAP! Look at that low end torque too!!!!! Thanks for the link.

that shop is about an hour north of me. SS_Muscle_truck has a lq9 427 built by them in his SS now. The dyno i use about 15 minutes from me also uses their heads and has a good relationship with them.

here is what i found about the motor

http://www.camaro5.c...ad.php?t=161430

Any additional info would be appreciated greatly. I would love to do a setup like this.

I can probably dig up info on that setup. On an all out setup that is about the power range I'd expect to see. I street trim 900FWHP is very doable with the right choice in parts. Cylinder heads and big bore are the biggest difference in making the power. We're doing a 416 at work soon that should make somewhere in the 850-900FWHP range on 91 octane with meth using a TVS. If you want to see the big power and budget isn't the issue you'd want a 427-430, Mast or GM 6 bolt heads flowing 400cfm or more, 2" primary header, proper cam choice and 12psi on E85 will make 900-950FWHP in a daily driver trim.