Need Hid Help!

I want to upgrade to some blue HID's with just a little bit of white. I want them bright so I'd think 55W. I have a silverado SS clone. Need tips on what K I should go with. What site I order from and I would want them in highs lows and fogs. Sorry for being so needy! But I need help!

Your best bet for the best light output is 6000K. It has some blue tint but will give you the most light output. Otherwise 8000K is the next up with more blue and less light output. Brand all depends. Just because they are expensive doesnt make them the best. Alot of guys here use the DDM kits. I would suggest goin with the same bulbs for the fogs otherwise go with the 3000K I believe they are yellow and actually work as fog lights.

55W are nice, but youre adding more glare to oncoming traffic. I have 6000K in my projector set up and i think theyre kinda dim. I've had a good experience from DDM, but they drop ship from China and shipping takes forever, lol. worth the wait though.