• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TTT

Thanks mang.

I do have someone that is interested. He will be driving up from south Missouri sometime this week or weekend. Would of been sooner but our scheduls have conflicted the past couple weeks. He has an offer of a possible trade + cash :ph34r:

:fingersx:

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Thanks mang.

I do have someone that is interested. He will be driving up from south Missouri sometime this week or weekend. Would of been sooner but our scheduls have conflicted the past couple weeks. He has an offer of a possible trade + cash :ph34r:

:fingersx:

SAWEET

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

dam that truck is sweet, I think you will seriously regret it if you do sell it, I dont have cash but if you need kidney I'll trade ya mine for it lol jk, glwts

Thanks man. Ill miss it for sure, but im ready to move on and I have two other projects to keep my occupied. Like I said in the orginal post I have had my fun with it, made a lot of great friends with it, and built something no one else has. Time for someone that isnt as privledged to build something like this that is already built to enjoy it.

Bump