Violated

petro_man

Sorry man, been through this too, had my 06 SS stolen and stripped, hate to say this but they stole it for one intention, to remove everything SS off of it. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. We're here for you! L.A. and the Houston area seem to be the hot spots for these trucks.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, mine was stolen from a friends driveway in the heights a few years back. Luckily it was found the next day basically missing the parts that made it an SS as badass silvy said. Hope everything works out for yah.

Man I sure hate to here that. Hope you get it back as soon as possible. Houston is pretty bad about stolen trucks thats why I keep mine in the garage. Did you have any type of anti-theft device on it? Reason why I ask is because I have a Viper alarm & if you did too then I would be alot more cautious when going out parking it somewhere.

Good News just came in and before bedtime...

Humble P.D. found it with the lojack signal at an Apartment Complex. Officer said just steering column and door lock damaged. I will get it from impound yard tomorow and see what really shakes out.

Maybe I will get that thing and many other things plus store it at my shop and drive on holidays. and I am glad i never changed the tune little pricks couldnt drive past 110 lol.