Violated

petro_man

Glad to hear you found it. Hopefully it's in ok shape.

I also hope they find the POS MF that stole it. I would put a bat across both knee caps and an elbow to the face if I found him or them.

sucks it got stolen but great that it was found. i would try and get there names so you can find them after there done being charged smash.gif

yep, that's Jersey style right there.

Glad they found it some people are just stupid today. You see all these movies on his to steal a car and they don't think. Good that all those people that steal stuff are boarder line retarded

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Good News just came in and before bedtime...

Humble P.D. found it with the lojack signal at an Apartment Complex. Officer said just steering column and door lock damaged. I will get it from impound yard tomorow and see what really shakes out.

Maybe I will get that thing and many other things plus store it at my shop and drive on holidays. and I am glad i never changed the tune little pricks couldnt drive past 110 lol.

WOW!! :thumbsup:

I would have to say you were fortunate in this case. Still sucks that it happened though...

where the hell do you store that

Under the rear seat. Comes with a storage case. I use the club mostly cause i live in a small town but when i go to Chicago, i use the Disklok.

law enforcement dont give a rats rear about finding the scum. wont even fingerprint truck or light bulbs they unscrewed at the house. 2-4k in damage insurance will cover.

one tidbit they ripped the xm and onstar antenae off the roof, I rekon to avoid tracking. I might just get an android and hardwire it into thet dash somewhere. next time I will use find my droid and do some target practice...

law enforcement dont give a rats rear about finding the scum. wont even fingerprint truck or light bulbs they unscrewed at the house. 2-4k in damage insurance will cover.

one tidbit they ripped the xm and onstar antenae off the roof, I rekon to avoid tracking. I might just get an android and hardwire it into thet dash somewhere. next time I will use find my droid and do some target practice...

definitely amatuers, you got lucky this time....