Not A Stock G37

feece08

So im in SS last night me and a couple buddies are coming back from grabbing some food and there's this new G37 coupe next to me. He like taps his gas likes he wants to play so I bite. Mind you were doing about a 30 roll. I get on it and was surprized he actually stayed on my back bumper. We went for about 5-6 seconds, prob close to 80-90. I don't know much about the car but I guessing he had stuff done, and here's why....he lets off the gas and low and behold whoop whoop!!!you f'ing kidding me, an undercover G37 cop! Dude pulls me, at first I honestly thought it was some dick that put lights and shit on his car messing with me. But after a block or so I pulled over. He walks up and pulls his gun and the dude is all Tattooed up and in civies. Gets me outa the truck and brings me to the back of the truck. Takes my wallet and sees coast guard. He's like so what's ur problem, I told no problem just misunderstood. Lol he said no you understood, I'm a undercover street racer. Haha basically the dude was a old coasty and told me to take it easy and keep it on a track and sent me on my way...lucky, he also added in while I was walking away "that thing does ****ing fly though" needless to say I was very fortunate. And will def have to be more carefully.