Bb Vs Zippy

rhoush

In gmfs alot of guys praise black bear and on here i see alot about zippy i got a 06 ss with air aid jr and magnaflow cat back wantinf to get the best tune i can. I been thinking about a autocal from black bear. What do you guys think or your opinions?

a question like this is bound to draw opinions of guys that have not used both tuners and can not give them a fair comparison, myself included. Both of these guys have tuned thousands of vehicles by now and because of just the high number of tunes they are bound to have a couple of guys that are unhappy but 98% that are very happy. Everyone likes their tuner.

Both guys have a great reputation and are highly respected on all the forums.

Things to consider:

Location to you

What software you want to use, Zippy uses HP tuners most of the time, and i think Justin is EFI live

initial cost

cost of updates

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

I have had both, I prefer Zippy. He is a busy guy but always makes time and has enthusiasm for the craft. I also saw more gains from Zippy. (in all fairness Justin was only able to do mailorder because I didnt have software at that time).

I have had both, I prefer Zippy. He is a busy guy but always makes time and has enthusiasm for the craft. I also saw more gains from Zippy. (in all fairness Justin was only able to do mailorder because I didnt have software at that time).

iamwithstupid.gif I've had tunes from both and like everyone else says they are both great tuners. However I feel that Zippy is some sort of tuning prodigy when it comes to these trucks.

Blondes, or brunettes?

My wife changes her hair color so aften i tell he i get to enjoy blondes, brunettes, and red heads! LOL

On a side note, i have no experience with either, but sounds like you can't go wrong with either!

My wife changes her hair color so aften i tell he i get to enjoy blondes, brunettes, and red heads! LOL

On a side note, i have no experience with either, but sounds like you can't go wrong with either!

Your still talking about tunes right lol biggrinjester.gif

• 3 weeks later...