Bb Vs Zippy

rhoush

Zippy is the man and wont stop helping you until you're happy. When you're happy, he's happy. He's done wonders with my truck and I know it wouldn't perform the way it does without him. Everytime I tweak something or if I feel something isnt quite right, I email him some logged data, he takes a look at the file, always knows exactly what numbers to change, sends the file back, into my truck it goes, and bingo... It runs like a champ. Like said above, he's something of a prodigy when it comes to GM tuning. He's a monster.

Zippy is the man and wont stop helping you until you're happy. When you're happy, he's happy. He's done wonders with my truck and I know it wouldn't perform the way it does without him. Everytime I tweak something or if I feel something isnt quite right, I email him some logged data, he takes a look at the file, always knows exactly what numbers to change, sends the file back, into my truck it goes, and bingo... It runs like a champ. Like said above, he's something of a prodigy when it comes to GM tuning. He's a monster.

What would be needed for me to have this same capability? A laptop and HP Tuners? Then I could log data of my truck, send to Zippy,, and purchase a tune from him that he could send and I can apply to the truck?

BTW, on original topic, everything I have seen on this forum has been mostly positive for Zippy and BB. So my guess is you probably cant go wrong, though I have no personal experience yet with either...

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know about Zippy but BB did a live tune on my 2007 vmax. Woke that beast up! Removed torque management, changed shift points and increased speed limiter.