Watch Who You Sell To From Your Home

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever sell from home I straight up ask em if they are thieves 1st and warn em if they come here and try anything they will be leaving in the coroner's van. Been successful so far. Sorry for ur incident. :glare:

If I ever sell from home I straight up ask em if they are thieves 1st and warn em if they come here and try anything they will be leaving in the coroner's van. Been successful so far. Sorry for ur incident. :glare:

I didn't want to tell but now I'm feeling guilty.

When i went to Brians house to buy the transmission, i stole all of the bathroom toilet paper.

I don't think in B.C we can have any firearms in or on you or a vehicle

and our laws are all ****ed up made for criminals as if i hurt or kill a guy in or on my property im going to jail or getting sued by the ****er

maybe in Alberta cause you guys are like Texas oil and red necks lol

I don't think in B.C we can have any firearms in or on you or a vehicle

and our laws are all ****ed up made for criminals as if i hurt or kill a guy in or on my property im going to jail or getting sued by the ****er

maybe in Alberta cause you guys are like Texas oil and red necks lol

Haha yeah, we're pretty slack here :jester: And yes GM, you can have a concealed shotgun in your vehicle on a none restricted firearms lisence, but not a pistol. You'd need a restricted fire arms lisence.

3 levels of restriction is Canada

None restricted (rifles and shotguns none of which can be fully automatic)

Restricted (pistols and short barreled rifles and shotguns, none of which can be fully automatic)

Prohibited (fully automatic and extremely short barreled and otherwise dangerous weapons not intended for hunting)

Sorry for the rant OP :freak: