Ss Owners In Tornado Alley

gmcsierragt

I was just curious to see if all the SS owners out in the midwest were alright, Im more then likely headed out there very soon, not sure where I will get sent exactly but I know there has been alot of damage and theres still more to come. How bad is the damage out there?

We're all dead. Thanks for asking.

Wow....really :dunno: A town where my friends and coworkers live was destroyed Friday evening. People are missing. People have died....and they haven't released the names yet. We finally heard from a couple of people I work with yesterday. Luckily they still have homes....but with damage, no power, water, phone, or cellphone service. If the storm had been about 25 miles farther north.......it could have been me that lost everything.....or even worse. A couple of my good friends are volunteer firefighters.....they have been out there all weekend doing search and rescue. It snowed 4-5 inches here last night. I can't even imagine what that community is going through...or how they're going to ever recover. I hope that no one on this forum was affected by the storms and that everyone is safe.

Wow....really :dunno: A town where my friends and coworkers live was destroyed Friday evening. People are missing. People have died....and they haven't released the names yet. We finally heard from a couple of people I work with yesterday. Luckily they still have homes....but with damage, no power, water, phone, or cellphone service. If the storm had been about 25 miles farther north.......it could have been me that lost everything.....or even worse. A couple of my good friends are volunteer firefighters.....they have been out there all weekend doing search and rescue. It snowed 4-5 inches here last night. I can't even imagine what that community is going through...or how they're going to ever recover. I hope that no one on this forum was affected by the storms and that everyone is safe.

Please consider the source and re-evaluate your efforts.

I was in SEK when the storm hit the town i go to college in. It hit about half the town. My apartment was along the edge of the damage and i was without power for 2 days but other than that I was ok. There was a couple of people at my apartment complex that got there windows blown in. i do know of a place or two that lost there entire roof. Some cars got damaged from debris and trees falling on them. Everything is pretty much back to normal now though except for there are shingles everywhere lol