My New/Used C6

03JUSTIN

.had to take jr to the monster jam show.

I took my boy to the monster jam show here in indy also. They had one the same day here. You got to see dennis anderson drive grave digger. We got ripped. But we got to see tom ments drive maximum destruction.

And thats a bad to the bone vette. Those are rocket ships without mods, I couldnt imagine with mods...:peelout:

thanks guys.i got all the info on it today,408 callies internals diamond pistons ported trick flows all studed the motor was built for big boost ...etc.the most important dyno sheet showed 760 wrhp on 15lbs and has been 9.60,s on slicks.so i should have some fun,but i have some changes ill be making real soon.

here's a little clip a friend of mine took with his phone

justin vette.MOV

Edited by 03JUSTN (see edit history)

You stole that car..... I would have no doubt its a mid 9 sec car. I have a 01 Z06 that has a D1 on 12 PSI, full exhaust, and a cam, and the best my car has went was 10.04 at 136 with a 1.8 60 ft. That car will fly. Just be careful, I can break my street tires loose at 120, you could probably do that at 140Mph.

Here's mine. I dont have a Built Motor yet :shakehead: .

CorvetteProChargerpics001.jpg

Corvettepics001.jpg

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)