Clear Headlights

KyleODaniel

Deos anybody have or know where I can get some clear headlights, the ones without the ambwer color on the sides, I know there is a How To on doing this but my lenses are cracked so I just perfer to buy new ones.

I checked on ebay but I couldn't find what I was looking for, maybe I was tying in the wrong stuff. Haha, What are you prices on them?

eBay has everything. I has some of the best prices and free shipping

Those do look good! Thanks for the help

I just got this set from ebay, they are really nice and easy to install.

Here's the link

http://www.ebay.com/...479914428559471

I just got this set from ebay, they are really nice and easy to install.

Here's the link

http://www.ebay.com/...479914428559471

I emailed that guy and he said he cant sell the headlights without the hid kit. Which is retarded! So for us with hid's already he wont seperate. So to me thats a bad buisness man. IMO. So im still looking for a set. As of now there isnt any on ebay with just the crystal clear headlights.

Ya, I just want the headlights not the HID too.

I emailed that guy and he said he cant sell the headlights without the hid kit. Which is retarded! So for us with hid's already he wont seperate. So to me thats a bad buisness man. IMO. So im still looking for a set. As of now there isnt any on ebay with just the crystal clear headlights.

Those where the exact ones I was looking at too. Look real nice IMO. So is the hid kit for the lows or highs?

They say the hid are 9006 bulbs, So they would be for your lows.

Ya, I'm sure they would. But I guess those are what I'm going to go with since its the only option I have, but everyone says they look good, adn from what I can tell they do.

Yeah or re-sale them back on here. Im sure they will sell quickly