Picked Up A New Weekend Driver...

rroutlaw

Picked up a new weekend toy! :driving: Its a 1996 Ford Mustang GT Vert. 4.6L. Has PI heads, cam intake, 75mm throttlebody and plenum, CAI, BBK shorty headers, Cat-less X-pipe, Mac catback, 4:10's with an eaton Posi, MGW short shifter, Ford racing Aluminum Driveshaft, Pioneer double-din touch screen and 2 JL 12" subs in the trunk. Definately a fun car to drive. This thing just keeps taking a beating every time I drive it. Trying to sort out any bugs but havent found anything major yet which is a good sign. Anyway, here are some pics next to the SS. Please excuse the horrible winter rims/tires. :cheers:

66ea8edb.jpg

41dadc86.jpg

508c21c6.jpg

cf281749.jpg

Very nice! I'm not a Ford guy, but I love the color!

Thanks! I'm kind of partial to black thumb.gif

That was my first car except it was an 04

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Right on! cheers.gif

Nice! I picked up a '95 GT 5.0 5 speed a few weeks back. I'm not a blue oval guy either, but they are fun cars to drive.

love the exhaust sound of a mustang

Hell yea they're fun and the exhaust note with no cats and the right mufflers is amazing driving.gif

I think I just puked in my mouth a lil.... sorry I have no love for mustangs.

Traitor

Sorry guys, I was looking at LS1 cars too but couldn't find anything that really sparked my interest. I guess this was just kind of the right car at the right time so to speak. And I still have my chevy, thats not going anywhere so i wouldn't say traitor in full lol biggrinjester.gif