Giovanna Wheels

himata13

Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold!

i have a set of 4 Chrome Giovanna wheels for sale. they are in good condition!! no dents, no cracks, no old repairs.

i sprayed rubber dip on every winter to protect the chrome from the winter in New York. the rubber dip is still on them as i am not using them; just need to pull the rubber off and they are chrome again or you could keep the rubber on and have black wheels. in the picture you will see the wheels when i had them on my truck and the way the looked.

paid a little bit more than 1200 bucks with no tires when i purchased these; i am now asking $500 for them + paypall fee and shipping.

now this is the deal;;;;; i could have these shipped to LA. TX, East Coast or the Mid West for free!!! i work for a trucking/shipping company and we have trailers departing to LA every week and every other 2 week to all other places. if you want them shipped right away; i could get a discount rate for about maybe 150 bucks any where in the USA.

rims size 22x10

thanks

post-21363-067899800 1331124550_thumb.jpg

post-21363-084138500 1331124577_thumb.jpg

post-21363-067729600 1331124592_thumb.jpg

Edited by himata13 (see edit history)