03 Speedo Problem

Ok so tonight my speedo was off by like 20mph when i was on the highway and as i slowed down to a complete stop it only went down to 30mph even when i shut it off it stayed at 30 and when i started it back up and started to drive it it was off. Its like 30mph is 0 its wierd. I did just install my tuned wheatley pcm any ideas on what i can do to fix this.

i know i was planning on sending it you but im trying to install my supercharger next week. its like the worst timing ever lol, How much would it be and about how long would it take to get it back?

Cheaper than everyone else and faster than you think lol. I'll PM you.

I hate those stepper motors. I had all of my gauges go out except my trans temp, and fuel gauge.

Silverado.... Coud you PM me a price on the LED conversion and how long my cluster would be out for? I have a few other questions as well.

Maybe its just sticking. I had one stick on my last vehicle from someone installing a aftermarket overlay and jacked up the needles. Mine just needed a new needle and fixed the problem, Just an idea.

I hate those stepper motors. I had all of my gauges go out except my trans temp, and fuel gauge.

Silverado.... Coud you PM me a price on the LED conversion and how long my cluster would be out for? I have a few other questions as well.

PM Sent