Ss Badges

Ss2slow

ive got a few sets of SS badges brand new, ive even got a few of the interior dash plaque badges brand new, just need the dash insert to put them in and SAE sells them.....$50 each for big and $30 for the small ones...if interested let me know

post-23753-088656800 1331162903_thumb.jpg

Edited by mitchss454 (see edit history)

alright $50ea.....gmpartdiect wants $54.17ea.....and ive searched part numbers at the local dealer for buying parts and getting price quotes and they've all told me theres nothing in Canada? You must be talking the dealers south of the border? Thnks for letting me know tho! dont really care if i sell them or not they've been sitting in storage forever just thought if someone needed them i could help them out! dunno.gif

alright $50ea.....gmpartdiect wants $54.17ea.....and ive searched part numbers at the local dealer for buying parts and getting price quotes and they've all told me theres nothing in Canada? You must be talking the dealers south of the border? Thnks for letting me know tho! dont really care if i sell them or not they've been sitting in storage forever just thought if someone needed them i could help them out! dunno.gif

ya its funny Canada makes alot of gm parts yet when i want one they always say its gota come out of the USA, it shows up and says made in Canada LOL

ya like ive got buddies that work in reputable GM dealers and every time i go in there they cant get what i want or they want an arm and a leg for it lol!......but it seems from the info on here and google that there is still pletty of overstock of ss parts still kicking around in the states at a reasonable price!....where i live this stuff is obselete and pretty much worth it weight in gold!