Found Another Ss

jm3907

Found this thing on the interwebs haha its an 03 has 120,000, has 22" reps with 600 miles on rim and tire combo. Its dropped with Mcgaughy's lowering kit.

copy and pasted the descrip

03 ss silverado awd 6.0,120 k ,5/7 custom drop..rides really smooth...extras ,indash Kenwood screen,22 in ss wheels.its a real ss...

5I65N25K43Ge3K53L2c21ab2e228962bd1b0c.jpg

5Ia5Fc5J83G33kb3L9c21ac339fbf4a2b1e9f.jpg

imagejpeg_2_6.jpg

imagejpeg_2_7.jpg

Should i be worried about the mileage? Any difference on the engine and such

Looks awesome. I would not worryan about the mileage on the engine. Tranny, transfer case, and differentials I would worry more about. Make sure the front diff has no bearing whine. Drive it and make sure it shifts smooth, no slipping, no strange noises from the transfer case. If the prce is where it should be, I would not sweat the miles. Mine had 80K miles on it, and the front differential was whining. But, I got a really good deal on it and the rest of the truck was spotless. I notice it has the manual climate control panel. Those are bad to go out in these trucks too, so check that out. Make sure the fan buttons and fan speed knob on it work properly. Mine is digital, so I have not had to deal with that. My buddy has replaced his twice since new in 03. So, as long as you go into the deal knowing what you are facing with potential problems you should be good. Love the wheel/tire combo, and black is the fastest! LOL! JK. Truck looks bad a$$ to me! Good luck with whichever you choose. :thumbsup:

I thought it was thatguycruz's truck at first haha he's asking around 13k, I know of the guy that dropped (paco) so its good work but that low and awd? I wouldn't mind doing away with the awd though :) and he's not that close to Houston either haha I got him to take a vid of the truck but he's having trouble uploading it.

I love that drop! makes me want to go 5/7 instead of 4/6... hmmm lol truck looks great, i wouldn't worry about the mileage too much. mines probably around that when switched to miles from km's (195000 km's) and it still runs like a dream, only problem I had was replacing water pump when i bought it at 160k, and now one of my cats are on the way out.

I thought it was thatguycruz's truck at first haha he's asking around 13k, I know of the guy that dropped (paco) so its good work but that low and awd? I wouldn't mind doing away with the awd though :) and he's not that close to Houston either haha I got him to take a vid of the truck but he's having trouble uploading it.

I wouldn't be worried to much about the mileage, you mentioned you might want to get rid of the awd? If thats the case I would not look at an awd to start with as it would be a very big project to convert it to 2wd.