Paid Off!

Big Tim

Rich bastard. All i have is this lamp. And this chair.

I know I have heard that before, is thatr the Simpsons?

:squintnoeswerdrun: no payments are sweet eh! What's with you and blue? :jester:

Gf's a smurfette... biggrinjester.gif I was able to ride one this color at the Kawasaki demo day last weekend, and this color (candy surf blue) is amazing in the sun . I was even thinking I may do the surf blue racing stripes...

If you haven't had a chance, go check that out if it comes to your town. All you need is a motorcycle license and a helmet.

Congrats!!! :pepsicheer: Love the bike. Almost bought one of those about 3 years ago. Incredible bike!

Yeah, I've been wanting a new bike for awhile now. I have loved the style of the Hayabusa, but the new traction control system and engine sold me. I am not a speed demon, and this bike is comfortable at highway speeds as well as around town. Plus the balance of the bike is very nice. I may eventually take it to the strip, but my big @$$ likely won't be breaking any records. I mainly just wanted a bike so I could ride with my dad.