Fs 2004 Arrival Blue Ss $14,500

thunderzy

I would like to sell or trade my 04 Silverado SS. It is completely stock with 94xxx miles on the clock. I am the 3rd owner. The truck has been babied and professionally maintained while in my ownership. I only use premium gas and royal purple oil and filters. It's never been raced or abused. Stupid quick for a truck this size. It has the 6.0 v8, rated at 350hp/380tq. Truck was involved in a low speed fender bender last summer. All repairs completed by Jim's collision. Mechanically I give it a 98%. Cosmetically it's got some shallow scratches and nicks. Just replaced all 4 shocks with top of the line Monroe brand at 92085. Replaced the front brakes with centric rotors and pads at the same time. Rear brakes were replaced last fall. All maintenance done by McElroy automotive in Farmington. Slightly negotiable. More pics upon request. Please email me with any questions at [email protected]

442bec56-268a-bb33.jpg

Edited by thunderzy (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

And what makes you think your on the right year of being awd? Dont forget the record holder is a 2004 SSs which is more like the 2003 besides tmoreso than the fuel filter......Your a newb learn your facts. Im sorry but I cant stand newbs talking shit......

Yes it was in a fender bender, any before and after pictures? You have the second most rare color SS truck besides the onyx black 2007 classic, GL on sale sir!

:lol: Onyx black is onyx black man :yellow_loser::chillpill:

LA SS you have a great point, where all fam here and help one another out. It just irks me when one thinks their SS year is better than another, were all the same andnfrom the same GM family.

:cheers: to you LA SS for chilling me out bud :chevrolet: Its been a long 72 hours being awake so I misread the certain quote, my fault and I would like to apologize.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)